Lavics79

Hello from Alexandria, Canada

My name's Eric. I've been interested in games ever since the 1st gen Nintendo. Games are a great hobby / past time for me. Challenges are always good.

Im turning 38 years old in March, did exams to be a police officer although I can say I'm still in the process. Not sure if I'll be applying as an Officer in game, depending how it turns out, but I'll surely be looking into it.

I'm really looking forward to having the experience in Identity, although not sure why so many people look forward to "criminal activity" more than perusing to better yourself into this game lol.

I"ll be looking forward in meeting many of you!

BTW...just started with the $60 starter pack... Cant wait!

Thank you!

Eric.

Edited by Lavics79

Hi Eric! 

Welcome to the game and community! We're happy to have you!  I want to wish you luck in the game, as well as real life in the exams, I'm sure you did great!  Regardless of what path you choose in the game, I'm sure you'll bring amazing RP to the community, and a lot of fun for yourself and everyone.

Also, I wouldn't knock the criminal profession too much, without them, we wouldn't need law enforcement.  That whole, two sides of the same coin deal.  We all have fun in our own way!

Have fun, and good luck! If you have any questions, just pop it on the forum and somebody will definitely be kind enough to answer.

• Like 1

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

3 hours ago, Lavics79 said:

My name's Eric. I've been interested in games ever since the 1st gen Nintendo. Games are a great hobby / past time for me. Challenges are always good.

Im turning 38 years old in March, did exams to be a police officer although I can say I'm still in the process. Not sure if I'll be applying as an Officer in game, depending how it turns out, but I'll surely be looking into it.

I'm really looking forward to having the experience in Identity, although not sure why so many people look forward to "criminal activity" more than perusing to better yourself into this game lol.

I"ll be looking forward in meeting many of you!

BTW...just started with the $60 starter pack... Cant wait!

Thank you!

Eric.

Wattup Eric, Im from Canada as well, are you referring to the Alexandria in Ontario(The french one) or in BC?

Edited by Luck

3 hours ago, Luck said:

Wattup Eric, Im from Canada as well, are you referring to the Alexandria in Ontario(The french one) or in BC?

The French one lol  In between Ottawa and Montreal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

I look forward in meeting new people. Of course every shape or form is good lol. I really like simulation games, and from seeing all the hard work that is being put into this game, I'm sure I wont be disappointed.

My goals are probably unique. Although the law enforcement aspect does intrigue me, I've been wanting to see if I can make a difference in someone's experience in this game.

I sure will use all resources available here and I wont be shy In asking.

Thank you for the welcome!

Edited by Lavics79
  • Like 1

Hi Eric, 

Nice to meet you. I am from Canada too and I am also turning 38 this year. 

What career you thinking of in this game?

Marcus