Hello everybody, I saw a youtube video this morning showing a brief play-through and trailer of Identity and was quite astonished and intrigued by some of the content. I will surely be keeping an eye open on the development of this game and hope all goes well with it. I'd love to be able to play through the Beta and maybe even from early access but I seriously doubt my computer is capable. Out of interest, could somebody please tell me what the recommended specs are going to be for this game?

sgdsf.jpg

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Recommended specs are not known because it's too early in development to get reliable info. If you can run games like GTA V, ARMA 3, ARK then you should be fine!

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply, I'm glad to hear it's demands will be on par with GTA & Arma 3, though my computer can't run these games I'm planning to have a new one that's up to scratch by the end of the year. I have friends and family who can/do play Arma so I'll do what I can to get them to look into this. 

I look forward to getting a fresh gaming experience from Identity; new action, challenges, environment, people and community. I especially like the sound of being able to relax and wind-down in game by watching movies and listening to the radio - this was a great feature in GTA that helped keep immersion while taking breaks or waiting round for people. But mostly, I'm looking forward to becoming a paintballing champion :) oh and motorbikes too, ofcorse.

Lastly, I think it's too soon to be setting myself goals but when the time comes, I'd like to figure things out, be efficient and kick ass at whatever it is I do.

I'm glad to be on the forums, smooth layout and a pleasant vibe, cya round. B| 

Welcome!

As you'll soon see, even if we cannot yet play, you can already start creating your identity to some extent here in the forum's, get to know your future neighbours and even planning on joining some organization(s).

Have fun!

I'm from Liverpool kidda, :) and speaking of future neighbours, I've just logged on with some curious questions regarding the European side of things.

I'm not sure this is the spot for them, but whatever for now.

Firstly, and probably most importantly, are our character's going to be server/world based or account based? So if we hopped from a European server to American and back, would we have separate 'Identities' or the same one? Given the context of having a 'passport', I'm guessing that's a silly question.

Incidentally though, can we have more than one Identity for an account, and if so is there any limit?

And finally, are us Europeans going to be unorganised or what? It looks like all the groups being made are Americans and I know I ain't the guy. Just Holla for Europe, lemme know you're there!  

On 12/01/2017 at 7:41 PM, Oddball1 said:

Hello everybody, I saw a youtube video this morning showing a brief play-through and trailer of Identity and was quite astonished and intrigued by some of the content. I will surely be keeping an eye open on the development of this game and hope all goes well with it. I'd love to be able to play through the Beta and maybe even from early access but I seriously doubt my computer is capable. Out of interest, could somebody please tell me what the recommended specs are going to be for this game?

sgdsf.jpg

I found the game through the same video! I am also from the uk ?

On 1/20/2017 at 8:32 PM, KittyRox said:

I found the game through the same video! I am also from the uk ?

Sweet; I think it's probably the first word europeans have heard of it, hopefully by the time alpha and beta begins there'll be a decent amount of us.

1 hour ago, Oddball1 said:

Sweet; I think it's probably the first word europeans have heard of it, hopefully by the time alpha and beta begins there'll be a decent amount of us.

Yeah I hope so too, heard anything  on when it's out?

6 minutes ago, KittyRox said:

Yeah I hope so too, heard anything  on when it's out?

there are 3 moduels to be released, the first being town square - estimated to be released in about 3 months - then the other 2 (one is cars i forget the other) will begin development and be released towards the end of the year - maybe even early next year, and i think some time after that it goes into beta testing

7 minutes ago, Oddball1 said:

there are 3 moduels to be released, the first being town square - estimated to be released in about 3 months - then the other 2 (one is cars i forget the other) will begin development and be released towards the end of the year - maybe even early next year, and i think some time after that it goes into beta testing

Just realised I've only pledged for the first 'passport' for when the game is fullyour out released. Wish I did the beta pledge instead ?.

Edited by KittyRox
Typo

5 minutes ago, KittyRox said:

Just realised I've only pledged for the first 'passport' for when the game is fullyour out released. Wish I did the beta pledge instead ?.

Oh well, Beta will very likely be next year I think* So you'll still get your money's worth with the moduels - I'm not even going to make the moduel release unless I get a footy bet come in for me so i can buy a new computer :D I'll need to get a brother on to get a go i think. 

On 13 janvier 2017 at 11:26 AM, Oddball1 said:

Thanks for the reply, I'm glad to hear it's demands will be on par with GTA & Arma 3, though my computer can't run these games I'm planning to have a new one that's up to scratch by the end of the year. I have friends and family who can/do play Arma so I'll do what I can to get them to look into this. 

I look forward to getting a fresh gaming experience from Identity; new action, challenges, environment, people and community. I especially like the sound of being able to relax and wind-down in game by watching movies and listening to the radio - this was a great feature in GTA that helped keep immersion while taking breaks or waiting round for people. But mostly, I'm looking forward to becoming a paintballing champion :) oh and motorbikes too, ofcorse.

Lastly, I think it's too soon to be setting myself goals but when the time comes, I'd like to figure things out, be efficient and kick ass at whatever it is I do.

I'm glad to be on the forums, smooth layout and a pleasant vibe, cya round. B| 

Here are my specs on which I can run arma 3 and GTAV pretty decently:

GPU:  ASUS GeForce GTX 950;

CPU: AMD FX-8350k black

MOBO: MSI 990FXA Gaming

Ram: 8gb ddr3

O.K, I'm Registered :D 

On 1/25/2017 at 3:14 PM, Levi_King said:

Here are my specs on which I can run arma 3 and GTAV pretty decently:

GPU:  ASUS GeForce GTX 950;

CPU: AMD FX-8350k black

MOBO: MSI 990FXA Gaming

Ram: 8gb ddr3

Thanks for the info, should be a good comparison for people.

Edited by Oddball1