Bud1lite

Too many killers

Ok,say you have 300 people on a server,and 250 of them are running around killing and destroying everything....that won't be much fun.will you control that?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bud1lite said:

Ok,say you have 300 people on a server,and 250 of them are running around killing and destroying everything....that won't be much fun.will you control that?

You rename the game change it from Identity and go with Island Life

You both clearly don't know anything about the game. I'd suggest you actually use the search bar since this has been answered more than enough times.

Also, you're new around here so try not to be such a smarty about everything.

• Like 1

That's why I love my line of business. Illegal transporting goods and consulting criminals on how to do what they want.

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 1

^ Alpha makes a good point see, If you truly are concerned with your personal safety, your possessions safety and the over all safety of the integrity of the information you hold, then I would highly suggest hiring a personal security team like Alpha Military Company up there. It's a brilliant idea really. The police, unfortunately wont always be able to come to your aid, especially if an arms race kicks off.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

You both clearly don't know anything about the game. I'd suggest you actually use the search bar since this has been answered more than enough times.

Before you go around acting like you own the place plz do some research (practice wat u preach), if u clicked on my profile you'd see I joined January second which is the minute this website  went up, and if a simple comment gets u going this much maybe ur not ready for a community game

• Like 3

Glad you said it. I'm actually impressed how little trash talk exists in this community. It's impressive really, keep up the good vibes crew.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2016 at 1:23 PM, BluePandaIta said:

The hell is your problem?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Luck said:

Before you go around acting like you own the place plz do some research (practice wat u preach), if u clicked on my profile you'd see I joined January second which is the minute this website  went up, and if a simple comment gets u going this much maybe ur not ready for a community game

ROASTED

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Luck said:

Also, you're new around here so try not to be such a smarty about everything." 

I was talking to him when I wrote that. I don't really care when you joined. He asked something that was answered a million times and since your post number is below 30 and you have no profile icon I assumed that you also were new around here. And, your comment didn't "get me going" , you both sounded like a smartass trying to hate on the game. 

Not to white knight here, but you lot should take it to PMs or something. I'm a little fearful of this myself, but, I imagine the environment will have some semblance of control on the official servers between anti-crime peeps and little things the devs throw into the mix.

You cant stop trolling if I was you once the game starts get a pistol, get a little cabin in the woods, and live off the land like a hermit . Anyone suspicious men come up to your front  door selling girl scout cookies, you put two in the chest one in the head. :ph34r:

Edited by Fakeout
  • Like 2

That's fucked because I was legit thinking of a food delivery service where we pick the food up at the store and deliver it to you....so if my guys go missing while delivering to a log cabin out in the woods....You're the first cat I'm calling :D

• Like 6

Well if your man's not selling girl scout cookies you got nothing to worry about :). Ha but on the reals I'm not a criminal so you got nothing to worry about from me, I'm legit.

3 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

That's fucked because I was legit thinking of a food delivery service where we pick the food up at the store and deliver it to you....so if my guys go missing while delivering to a log cabin out in the woods....You're the first cat I'm calling :D

speaking of food do you know if there will be needs ingame such as food,water,bathroom etc

1 hour ago, Luck said:

speaking of food do you know if there will be needs ingame such as food,water,bathroom etc

You won't need food or drink desperately but if they are low, you may be affected by stuff like not running as fast, idk about needing a toilet/ restroom. 

Food and drink will not kill you quickly like a survival game/ this means you will not need to rely on buying food and water all the time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fakeout said:

You cant stop trolling if I was you once the game starts get a pistol, get a little cabin in the woods, and live off the land like a hermit . Anyone suspicious men come up to your front  door selling girl scout cookies, you put two in the chest one in the head. :ph34r:

Lol,well I guess ill be looking for a gun and a cabin quick,but then I may just hire  alpha military lol

• Like 2

Yeah what James said. I wouldn't want the eating and drinking system to be a hardcore as DayZ or a survival game along those lines. Instead I'd rather it be structured around the food and water being "aid" to your character. Food gives energy, water gives hydration. Supporting stamina, skill progression etc. I'd also like the drugs and alcohol to be an "aid" as well. NARC on play station 2 had an excellent system. Pot mellowed you out, turning the environment in to a kaleidoscope of of colors and textures. Speed such as cocaine and well, speed increased stamina and your running speed. I'm not saying drugs should be implemented as a "power up" but certainly having some sort of character effect and not totally useless. Duration is key too, drug use in GTA is to short and a joke.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bud1lite said:

Lol,well I guess ill be looking for a gun and a cabin quick,but then I may just hire  alpha military lol

See bud, you understand the importance of private military. :P  Good man.

• Like 1