Asoinyth

Painting

Hello!

I saw in the Housing "trailer" that there was like a paint stand.

And since I like drawing, I was just wondering if that will work with etc. Wacom Draw tablets :)?

Best Regards,

Asoinyth!

• Like 1

I'm hoping for a Wacom integration too man! I feel like it'd be a no brainier but I'm not familiar with game programming enough to say if its possible or not. I'm sure it is as the technology already exists. +10 would bring out the Bob Ross in me, properly.

Drawing tablets tend to have the same functionality as a computer mouse, right? would you need the game to allow you to use one if it's just seen as a mouse?

1 hour ago, Crayin said:

Drawing tablets tend to have the same functionality as a computer mouse, right? would you need the game to allow you to use one if it's just seen as a mouse?

I think he's referring to the same functionalities that a drawing tablet has that a mouse doesn't. Things such as sensitivity and what not. I, personally, have a drawing tablet and it just randomly spins me on csgo so I'm not sure if it would work in this game. Hopefully it works though so those who are great at drawing with their tablets can make it a career in the game.

5 hours ago, Alex said:

I think he's referring to the same functionalities that a drawing tablet has that a mouse doesn't. Things such as sensitivity and what not. I, personally, have a drawing tablet and it just randomly spins me on csgo so I'm not sure if it would work in this game. Hopefully it works though so those who are great at drawing with their tablets can make it a career in the game.

wait... you use your drawing tablet for your aiming in CSGO? That's awesome! Does it work generally besides the random spinning??

But I will note that, in my opinion, and its not an urgent matter or a priority but I would like it to go on record that drawing tablets need to be integrated at some point. It adds that layer of realism and confidence when considering an art career. Think about it, in the mind set of how serious role players think, no one is going to want to spend the money on mouse drawn art. In my opinion, which doesn't make me right, just an idea. 

10 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

wait... you use your drawing tablet for your aiming in CSGO? That's awesome! Does it work generally besides the random spinning??

But I will note that, in my opinion, and its not an urgent matter or a priority but I would like it to go on record that drawing tablets need to be integrated at some point. It adds that layer of realism and confidence when considering an art career. Think about it, in the mind set of how serious role players think, no one is going to want to spend the money on mouse drawn art. In my opinion, which doesn't make me right, just an idea. 

No, I don't usually use it but I have tried it out of curiosity. It's not very accurate and spins me out of control but I don't have a wacom. Hopefully, Identity will allow for drawing tablets to work though.

Hey guys!

a lot of you seem to be avid lovers of painting and drawing, so I have a little proposition for all members of this post: My name is Bob Ross, and I am the owner and CEO of Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of fine art. I stongly urge those with artistic skill and talent to take a look at my business post, and decide if this would be the kind of thing you would be interested in doing in Identity! For any of you who do find it interesting, feel free to PM about more info, or if you would even like a job. Here is the link to my business post:

Thanks,

Bob Ross

Edited by KingBen1223

6 hours ago, KingBen1223 said:

Hey guys!

a lot of you seem to be avid lovers of painting and drawing, so I have a little proposition for all members of this post: My name is Bob Ross, and I am the owner and CEO of Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of fine art. I stongly urge those with artistic skill and talent to take a look at my business post, and decide if this would be the kind of thing you would be interested in doing in Identity! For any of you who do find it interesting, feel free to PM about more info, or if you would even like a job. Here is the link to my business post:

Thanks,

Bob Ross

My boy Bob Ross. Yes of course my friend I'd be interested and I've been reading your posts like an addiction. Well I spent most of last night reading all of your posts. lol. I'm more of a writer than a painter but was planning on shifting my focus. Now then Mr. Ross, are you planning on teaching your fine tuned skills?

Why of course we are! I must admit, I'm not really much of a painter, but I love the business aspect of it and think it would be a great addition to Identity. You may have noticed that in my post, we offer art tutoring. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have a basic understanding of painting. With a few sessions with our seasoned artists, you will be painting like an expert in no time! Think of it as a sponsorship by our company, once you have achieved a level of skill appropriate to our company, we would be more than happy to have you aboard, all for free!

PS: I'm glad you actually took an interest in my posts, I don't know why but I'm proud someone actually takes interest in what I say and offer lol!

thanks, 

Bob Ross

Edited by KingBen1223

2 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

My boy Bob Ross. Yes of course my friend I'd be interested and I've been reading your posts like an addiction. Well I spent most of last night reading all of your posts. lol. I'm more of a writer than a painter but was planning on shifting my focus. Now then Mr. Ross, are you planning on teaching your fine tuned skills?

Why of course we are! I must admit, I'm not really much of a painter, but I love the business aspect of it and think it would be a great addition to Identity. You may have noticed that in my post, we offer art tutoring. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have a basic understanding of painting. With a few sessions with our seasoned artists, you will be paining like an expert in no time! Think of it as a sponsorship by our company, once you have achieved a level of skill appropriate to our company, we would be more than happy to have you aboard, all for free!

PS: I'm glad you actually took an interest in my posts, I don't know why but I'm proud someone actually takes interest in what I say and offer lol!

thanks, 

Bob Ross

Edited by KingBen1223

HAHA I understand man don't worry. Your level of attention to RP and excitement is infections and I agree its exciting to build a community with people and that's exactly what we are all doing here. Keep it up! ^^

PS: Of course I took interest I've taken interest in everybodies posts. It's quite a unique thing we have going here.

@WhtGhstBlckGhst Update, I found out the reason csgo and most other games don't allow you to use your drawing tablet. It's because the game is 3d and the tablet simply doesn't work with 3d. (at least mine doesn't) However, the devs can fix this by making the game 2d when you enter the canvas.

• Like 1