Arky

Elder Scrolls Online Gulld

If anybody would be interested in starting a Gulld for Roleplaying just reply to this topic. I suppose you don't need to have any DLC because I don't think it's required. But I do recommend buying the Gold edition of ESO because it'll give you all the DLC for a nice retail price tag. Like I said we can do that and just hangout. But I have an interesting idea for before we start in game.

I used to be a Royal Guard in Stormhaven RP guild for about a year. Would love to start doing things like that again. What did you have in mind for RP??

Probably start a family guild. Have a wide range of characters that are very versatile. Maybe we could be a fighting family or an elder family that's been around for eras. Vampires or werewolves.

I got to level 10 and hopped off, I've been looking for a reason to get back online. If the guild is going to have decent trading I'm down :)

psst: you can sell goods if your guild owns a "guild merchant". he/she/it allows you to sell anything you don't need to the rest of your guild.