DrAJMills

New Doctor in town. Obtained Passport 20/04/2018

Dr. Aaron John Mills will now be practicing in the city near the town square. Dr. Mills graduated from the University of Melbourne in Australia and completed the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery degree. He then went onto complete his internship at the Alfred Hospital; soon after completion he went on and did further training and obtained his Fellowship at the Royal College of General Practitioners in Australia, he stands highly qualified to treat medical conditions that the residents of this great city encounter.

He has now left Australia, gained his passport to Ash Ville and will be practicing in a primary care medical centre.

Appointments and bookings are currently open. Make appointments through a message on the Government forums.

Edited by DrAJMills
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, DrAJMills said:

Dr. Aaron John Mills will now be practicing in the city near the town square. Dr. Mills graduated from the University of Melbourne in Australia and completed the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery degree. He then went onto complete his internship at the Alfred Hospital; soon after completion he went on and did further training and obtained his Fellowship at the Royal College of General Practitioners in Australia, he stands highly qualified to treat medical conditions that the residents of this great city encounter.

He has now left Australia, gained his passport to Ash Ville and will be practicing in a primary care medical centre.

Appointments and bookings are currently open. Make appointments through a message on the Government forums.

Welcome Dr Mills! I would love to see you ingame :)

3 hours ago, DrAJMills said:

Hello brother

9 minutes ago, CloudyMedusa920 said:

Is the game launching still on for monday? Or are you guys behind schedule?

Yes there is no change in the date its launching on monday!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

4 hours ago, DrAJMills said:

Hey Doc, so.. I've got this rash i need you to look at :P

Welcome mate, by your story i'm gonna guess you're Australian? if so do i get discounted prescriptions? 

So ... this "friend" of mine has, err, um, gonorrhea. Or maybe it is a herpe.  Can you treat me for that?  I mean, um, HER.  Can you treat HER?  ;)

Just kidding.  I will probably be an EMT so you might very well be my boss!