Charlierayels

Don’t pick a estimated release date when you’re not sure

I don’t understand there has been loads of release dates and it seems weird after early 2019 you are gonna set it at late 2019 we’re tired of this shit I and probably others are tired of hearing release dates that aren’t even true. Don’t get peoples hopes up!

• Like 2

Yeee

I know you're fed up, like most are man. Unfortunately when choosing to participate in a developing community like this you're subjecting yourself to let downs and frustration. Which is just apart of the process, just like the teams lack of transparency with internal issues of their own. I've been here since the very very early days and yeah, it's taking forever for the leads to get their shit ironed out but they are making progress. I know its hard to argue or justify that when date after date keeps getting announced and missed, but progress, no matter how slow, is still progress.

Hang in there man, we have a long road ahead.

• Like 2

I didn’t wanna come of as a angry customer. I think you understood that but I know what you mean sometimes it gets you a little annoyed. It was just that it made me sad to hear so many release dates that they couldn’t hold up themselves.

• Like 1

the forum mods work closeley with the devs, devs are also watchin the forums i guess, sometimes. But forum mods are not "deciding" the dates themselves, the dates still come from the devs, not the forum mods 

I think you meant 2018, we're in 2018 right now. The official date used to be the 21st of March, but is now the 23rd of April, which is just roughly a month later. Hang tight, as this will just be the first module. The second and third module should take less time than the first one.

• Like 3