Emiellio11

Time between modules

Time between modules?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you think is between modules?

I have spoken to motown about how long will it take for the 2nd 3rd and beta to release what do you think or what do the devs think

1 hour ago, Emiellio11 said:

I have spoken to motown about how long will it take for the 2nd 3rd and beta to release what do you think or what do the devs think

Well I cannot vote as because. Module 2 will come faster than Module 3. They won't be the in development the same amount of time, because The 3rd module will be harder to develop as the devs will hit obstacles while coding/ creating the car physics etc from the ground upwards.

You guys need to realize the fact that the first module (Town Square) is only a bite size of the entire map, Just because Town Square is done doesn't mean the rest of the map will be done when Modules 2 & 3 are done. take town square and the time it's taken and think about how big the rest of the map is. The modules two and three ( SWAT & Racing) need to be worked on aswell. They will push them dates out as far as they need to, we already know this first hand. Now with that said, vote wisely my fellow citizens.

I  cant vote because module 2 will come faster than module 3... my EST is module 2 will be released in 5-6 months after the 1 module. i believe it will be released in 2018 too. and for module 3 my estimate is 8-9 months in 2019.