ShepardWhsikey

hello everyone

Hello everyone, I also saw the introductory video about identity a few weeks ago and a question that always sends me back to my mind.
What configuration does my computer need to play its identity?
it is true that this video excites me but I would like to play the identity and that's why I need to know  configuration requeast.

see you later.

10 minutes ago, ShepardWhsikey said:

Hello everyone, I also saw the introductory video about identity a few weeks ago and a question that always sends me back to my mind.
What configuration does my computer need to play its identity?
it is true that this video excites me but I would like to play the identity and that's why I need to know  configuration requeast.

see you later.

As they said somewhere in the forum somewhere else if the PC throws you GTA 5, ARMA 3, and similar games you will not have any problem

Firstly, welcome to the community (I know you joined back on January 3rd so I'm a bit late, SORRY), @ShepardWhsikey! It's great to have you here!

2 hours ago, Srlazaro said:

As they said somewhere in the forum somewhere else if the PC throws you GTA 5, ARMA 3, and similar games you will not have any problem

As @Srlazaro very greatly mentioned, as long as it can run those games, you should be able to run Identity without any real issues.

Whilst I'm here though, I wanted to chuck in a few friendly links just in case you haven't yet seen them as they can provide a lot of helpful information. I'm also running for Governor on the island so I hope you don't mind if I sneakily throw my campaign's website in there too ;)

FAQ - Made by Motown

FAQ Extended - Made by JamesLuck01

Official Identity Discord

Official Identity Twitch (they stream their progress every Tuesday and Thursdays)

The Hamilton Party - Campaign Website

Hello and Welcome to the community! Please don't forget to look at the twitch clip directory found here: 

Hi ShepardWhsikey!

Welcome to the forums!
Please take a look at the great FAQ pages which will provide a lot of information.

As Lucky has mentioned - please take a quick look at the Twitch Clips Directory as well. It contains the newest information about Identity and gets updated frequently.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Cayn