dylan415uk

Special Abilities / perks

Hi Guys, 

In the real world people claim to have extraordinary abilities,  some even prove they have extraordinary abilities!  Some even claim to be psychic / mediums etc

I was wondering if the developers would ever introduce a "secret perk"  to your character that even the player doesn't know they have. 

The perk could give +0.5% buff to say healing.   If you happen to be a Dr and heal people a lot you unlock the secret perk that changes to a 2% buff. 

Or see players aura's -  if they are good or evil depending on how many murders  they have committed etc. 

I could get more outlandish but it's important to remember this is a life simulator mmo,  but like in real life I feel these "perks"  adds that mystery we sometimes see in real life.

"how did they do that"

"was that a bug? Or is that supposed to happen?"

Anyway I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Cheers, Dylan 

Edited by dylan415uk
Wrong title

I think it's a cool idea!

I just don't think it fits in with this game.

I believe the developers already said something about a 'less arcadey, more simulation' vibe to the game.

I do see this happening on private servers though!

20 hours ago, loganiq8 said:

I do see this happening on private servers though!

I won't ever have that such thing + devs said they might think about mods in future.

21 hours ago, dylan415uk said:

Hi Guys, 

In the real world people claim to have extraordinary abilities,  some even prove they have extraordinary abilities!  Some even claim to be psychic / mediums etc

I was wondering if the developers would ever introduce a "secret perk"  to your character that even the player doesn't know they have. 

The perk could give +0.5% buff to say healing.   If you happen to be a Dr and heal people a lot you unlock the secret perk that changes to a 2% buff. 

Or see players aura's -  if they are good or evil depending on how many murders  they have committed etc. 

I could get more outlandish but it's important to remember this is a life simulator mmo,  but like in real life I feel these "perks"  adds that mystery we sometimes see in real life.

"how did they do that"

"was that a bug? Or is that supposed to happen?"

Anyway I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Cheers, Dylan 

I think its ok but not for this game, I think majority of the community will rather not have those such things. 

Well you can always RP a medium, obvious not to get any advantages.

You will get "perks" in your profession but not in the way of magic.

• Like 1