TheGingerOne

Informants and inside Jobs

I don't know if this is already implemented but I think it would be cool if you could get an inside man to help out in heists, for example: if you we're robbing a bank you could get someone to give you the keys to the vault or do something like cut the alarms. This might be over powered but it could be made fair by th fact that you can't have any criminal background when starting jobs such as Bank workers. 

7 minutes ago, TheGingerOne said:

I don't know if this is already implemented but I think it would be cool if you could get an inside man to help out in heists, for example: if you we're robbing a bank you could get someone to give you the keys to the vault or do something like cut the alarms. This might be over powered but it could be made fair by th fact that you can't have any criminal background when starting jobs such as Bank workers. 

No, the banks will not be player run and so it is up to you to figure out a way to do the heist smoothly e.g. You will need to plan for everything and not just go in with nothing like escape routes or plan whatsoever!