Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Hello.

Hey everyone. I've followed this game from the kickstarter , although I never bothered to make an introduction topic.

My name's Iheb and I'm from Tunisia. I'm turning 18 in a few weeks. Enlisting into the ISI in around 4-5 months. I've been roleplaying since around 2010 I think, starting with lame GMod RP servers, up to well known SAMP servers. From there I moved onto a high standard RP server on MTA for a few years, and now I'm back here since I've gotten the itch for a good quality game and RP. Other than that, I play a lot of games of all genres, as long as it seems good to me, I play it. Used to play a lot of CSGO, was a Legendary Eagle although I played better, ranked up every few games, went inactive however. Here's my Skype if anyone wanna chat or something. Ihebouelhazi.ouelhazi although you should note that I'll most likely delete people who go silent on me, nothing personal. So if you think you'll wanna stay in contact, go ahead. So yeah, hello everyone, hope it's never too late for an introduction thread. See you in game? or forums :p.

@Dan Welcome Dan! I hope this is one of the best roleplaying games. So lets hope we both enjoy it. Thats also an impressive list of roleplaying games you've done, you will fit in well here. PM me if you want to know anything. I also play csgo, I got to LE as well, although since the update I deranked to MGE. 

To sum up, welcome home friend! :P

Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 1

Thank you for the warm welcome my friend, i hope this is the beginning of a new friendship :D.

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1