Sign in to follow this  
Fox_Hollow1

Unreal Engine 4 - Graphics

So we all know that you guys are trying to create a visually stunning game world and a graphically beautiful game all together, which I super psyched for by the way, and you're use of UE4 is definitely telling, but what game can we compare yours to graphically? Identity is still early in development, but are you guys trying to raise the bar? No matter what you guys do, I am so excited and happy by what you guys are doing. Keep up the amazing work!

I think the characters will be more developed, but I'm assuming that the outer world wouldn't change much from what it already is. ( skip to anywhere beyond 1:35)

@Fox_Hollow1 The thing with UE4, is that its not commonly used with the larger game manufacturers, so it's hard to compare two games together. But, we will soon be getting a sneak peak at the look of the final product in the town square module. @Atmosphere is more than likely correct. The character models will almost definitely be changed, whereas the environment will probably be slightly modified. 

• Like 1