FlyingDuck

EU, US, AS, etc

Firstly let me introduce myself once again as I feel quite a bit old fashioned by now for some reason. My name is FlyingDuck also known as the founder and owner of the Famtiano Family. However that is not the case.

I have been here since the start as far as I am aware, and I see that when people like to plan out their identity "life" they would need to ask for whether they are playing in the EU, or US as an example. So my suggestion is to simply to organize the section of e.g. The Board in a way that if you are going to play in the EU servers you would go to the EU Board Room and not the US Board Room.

I think this would be greatly appreciated by not only myself but by others too as I for one would need to advertise that I am in the EU and that I recruit only people within the EU.

I am not really active so far due I don't find it necessary at the moment due all my other contacts are also inactive at this time, so I am wondering if you could introduce yourself just a small bit while typing in your question / feedback to me so I could get to know you better. 

Best Regards!

• Like 2