Sign in to follow this  
Noah325

When the player gets shot

I think when the player gets  kill by eny couse they should lay there not disappear in till the  emergency car takes then to the hospital, that should be another player job and the player who die lay in the hospital in till he pay $30 real life money to get back in the game, and if the player gets shot by a shot gun or eny big gun if the player gets shot in there arms or legs they should come off and  bleed out  and if the player gets shot u should be able to see the hole and the blood coming out the player should be allowed to call the hospital before he bleeds out and pay with his job game money to get fix  

Edited by Noah325

I think if you the criminal in this game and you kill the another player you should be able to get away with it, but if the victim player is not dead yet if the criminal didn't Finnish him and the victim he just bleeding to death he should be able to call the police or make a police report by typing the criminal name, or if another player is seeing the crime happened he should be able to make a report to the police or leave it alone,  if the crime is reported, the criminal player should have a bounty and the player who's playing the police should go looking for him dead or alive place in jail or in the hospital, and to get out from does two place's he should pay $30 real life money to get back in the game, But  If the victim dies he should pay too, but   if the victim survives he should be taken to the hospital ND pay game money to get fix ND get back in game, the game should have one life so it won't be like gta everybody killing every 5 sec that gets boring, if you die or get arrested u should pay real life money so next time the player should play wisely.???

Edited by Noah325

10 minutes ago, Noah325 said:

I think if you the criminal in this game and you kill the another player you should be able to get away with it, but if the victim player is not dead yet if the criminal didn't Finnish him and the victim he just bleeding to death he should be able to call the police or make a police report by typing the criminal name, or if another player is seeing the crime happened he should be able to make a report to the police or leave it alone,  if the crime is reported, the criminal player should have a bounty and the player who's playing the police should go looking for him dead or alive place in jail or in the hospital, and to get out from does two place's he should pay $30 real life money to get back in the game, But  If the victim dies he should pay too, but   if the victim survives he should be taken to the hospital ND pay game money to get fix ND get back in game, the game should have one life so it won't be like gta everybody killing every 5 sec that gets boring, if you die or get arrested u should pay real life money so next time the player should play wisely.???

This has all been discussed within the community before. Please use the forum Search bar before posting as it's most likely already been discussed. It just helps to prevent any double-posts or spam :)

You do have some good suggestions, however, many of these have already been discussed in the past:

Even if you attack someone but don't kill them, that's still ASSAULT which is a crime so you're going to get into trouble for that too. If you're injured but not dead, you'll still be able to call 911.

As for bounties, it probably won't work like that. It's not Red Dead Redemption, however, you can always, unofficially pay hitmen (other players) and gangs to track down a target for some money. You should check some of them out here.

Instead of bounties, it will most likely be; if the criminal escapes, the police would question the victim and any available witnesses (if any) to ask if they saw a name (names appear above player's heads). If they are able to provide a name, I'm sure the police will be able to register it on their Police Computer (fitted in all police vehicles; except for police bikes, I think) and will create an All-Points Bulletin (APB). This will mean officers should keep a lookout for the suspect/criminal and arrest on-sight.

Fines and charges such as jail time and prison will depend on the General Economy and how the current Governor will choose to work it.

The Governor will also decide upon healthcare and hospital billings. Some Governors may wish to privatise healthcare whereas some may want it to be open and affordable for all island citizens. It depends on the Governor and the General Economy. Plus, there will be tax too, so keep that in mind.

I highly suggest taking a look around the forum, especially here:

FAQ (by Motown)

FAQ Extended (by JamesLuck01)

Reddit Q&A

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by TheDynasty)

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by PowerGaming7)

Again, you DO have some great ideas and suggestions, I'm not doubting that for a second, it's just that they have already been discussed quite a few times before :)

• Like 1