SimplyAwesomeYT

Hosting A Server? (Unofficial Servers)

Will you be able to host your own server that randoms can join? As well what kind of commands or permission will server admins get (Give $$$, Kill, spawn things, etc.). Will modding be supported on unofficial servers (Custom Maps, Guns, and user made items). And will you be able to give other people admin.

@SimplyAwesomeYT

The Devs said that you can host a server when the game is fully released (but not on beta... I think). 

The Devs also said you can change certain aspects if you are hosting a server. They haven't gone into massive detail, so it's really hard to get info on this. 

My opinion, I think as the host you will be able to change a lot of things. From weather to users starting money. But, we will just have to wait and see.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

On 09/02/2016 at 0:27 PM, AndrewDonaldson said:

@SimplyAwesomeYT

The Devs said that you can host a server when the game is fully released (but not on beta... I think). 

The Devs also said you can change certain aspects if you are hosting a server. They haven't gone into massive detail, so it's really hard to get info on this. 

My opinion, I think as the host you will be able to change a lot of things. From weather to users starting money. But, we will just have to wait and see.

Hope this helps!

Yes, but they said that you will be able to change nearly all game features. So you are exactly on top of the answer.

• Like 1

On 09/02/2016 at 6:25 AM, SimplyAwesomeYT said:

Will you be able to host your own server that randoms can join? As well what kind of commands or permission will server admins get (Give $$$, Kill, spawn things, etc.). Will modding be supported on unofficial servers (Custom Maps, Guns, and user made items). And will you be able to give other people admin.

But the servers you can host is from a third party, you cant host on your own pc.