LongBeard

I just wanted to say Hi....

I just wanted to say hi to all of you, My real nme is Dennis, im from Denmark, i have not played Altis Life og some of the others, only arma, i saw some people play altis life sometimes in youtube, it looked like fun, but there was some things i didnt liked about it, example realismen and so on (like Police officers carry big backpacks and all this random kills and so on) i always wanted a game just like this 'Identity' is trying to create, this looks amezing and i cant wait to play it :) i have not yet got my 'passport' for the game, but will very soon. I dont have a plan yet for what i will do in game when the times is there, i will wait to see what's happen :)

well thats it for now.. hope too se you on the streets in Identity :)

Best regards

Dennis

P.s Dev team, keep up the great, awesome and beautiful work you are doing ;)

2 hours ago, LongBeard said:

I just wanted to say hi to all of you, My real nme is Dennis, im from Denmark, i have not played Altis Life og some of the others, only arma, i saw some people play altis life sometimes in youtube, it looked like fun, but there was some things i didnt liked about it, example realismen and so on (like Police officers carry big backpacks and all this random kills and so on) i always wanted a game just like this 'Identity' is trying to create, this looks amezing and i cant wait to play it :) i have not yet got my 'passport' for the game, but will very soon. I dont have a plan yet for what i will do in game when the times is there, i will wait to see what's happen :)

well thats it for now.. hope too se you on the streets in Identity :)

Best regards

Dennis

P.s Dev team, keep up the great, awesome and beautiful work you are doing ;)

Welcome to the identity community :)