YaLocalOreo

Whats your inspiration for your character? (looks or backstory or both)

I applied on an identity hardcore Roleplay server and had to explain my character, of course I wrote a text. I had it translated by a translator, I hope everyone understands. My character should look like a mixture between Dwight from Dead by Daylight and John Donovan from Mafia 3.

latest?cb=20160705113028&f=1

My name is Mike Brand, I am 20 years old and come from Germany. I am the only son of my parents and would like to apply for this island to get a residence/work permit. My qualification is my secondary school diploma and a certificate of a voluntary social year, which recognizes my great competence in the social field and I would also like to move in this area. I may be interested in training as an emergency paramedic at the responsible medical center on your island. Unfortunately I don't bring a driving licence but the money to get one, which can of course be of use to the economy on their island. As you can see in the translated certificate of good conduct, I have no entries and of course I have not committed a crime.

My reasons why I am interested in this island have several reasons. The first is that I am by no means satisfied with the political situation in the country, but I will not go into it in detail, because it is very private. The second is that I personally see no future for me in Germany, because especially in the social sector too little is paid that someone would be worth it. The third is that I see a future in the western values of this island and I would perhaps also like to become politically involved in making this island a humanist, secular and constitutional state in which people want to live well and gladly.

In my spare time I like to grow flowers and I am a fashion-conscious person who likes to help other people to make them feel better and to make me feel better. I also play computer games and often deal with games and their development background.

• Like 1