Nathan

Roleplaying Community

Hello All,

I am writing to discuss opinions and gather in suggestions for a Roleplaying Community, similar to those found on ArmA III.

What I wish to offer to those in the community who are interested is a well managed, thought out and structured community in which people have free reign to accomplish whatever they wish however within certain rules.

If anyone wishes to share their interest in this idea or has any questions please post below.

I will update with more idea's and start to create a more structured post.

QUESTIONS TO ADMINS:

Will there be a ability to skin vehicles/outfits?

Will there be a whitelist feature for private servers?

QUESTIONS TO CIVILIANS:

What do you think?

Do you have any suggestions?

Do you have any concerns?

Thanks,

Nathan

And clothes are... well, they're skins. O.o I mean, they're not armor, so I don't think you can glamour a bullet proof vest to look like a bikini top. If that's what you meant then no. You just buy clothes and they have 0 stats, unless they're like SWAT uniforms or something.

Private servers will have a lot of options. Whitelisting included.

I've roleplayed many years. I love it and if you have ever played on LS-RP a MOD for GTA: SAN ANDREAS roleplay it has one of the most advanced role-play experiences and system right now than any other game. They have no voice activation but text based roleplay and police communicate through teamspeak but however it is different in many ways yet the most professional roleplaying community which is located there and those guys are the most capable of creating a roleplay server and a roleplay system because their members have around 8-10 years experience. I know alot of them which are exicted on coming over here and try this out. So we will most certainly try to make up a team for this game and try to bring a real roleplay server to life. 

Systems like: You have to literally apply to become a police officer, medic, governor, bodyguard etc depending on which faction you want to represent. 

Promotions are handed out by hardwork, dedication and time. 

All faction are able to represent about themselves in a thread informing the community what they are about either IC or OOC depending on what their goal is. There is so much more the players from that game can bring into this that it could be fucking fantastic. I just hope this works out and it has the dynamics for us to do so. 

Small sneak peak about how the PD chase and work:  All players are online there is no NPC.

Edited by Clark