Sign in to follow this  
AsaZimmerman

Underground Economy

A large percentage of the worlds economy is unreported. I.E. not taxed and traded underground. just look at Greece. The reason they have no cash for the government is because most people avoid paying taxes by using the underground economy.  Avoiding taxes is almost the national standard. So that's part of it the other part is off the grid players or those who amass fortune without real visible means. hope that answers your Huh.

Edited by AsaZimmerman

The reason I said huh is because nobody could understand what exactly was the point of this thread you created with one line. I don't see a way for this to work on an island with 300 players playing at one given time. Also threads posted in the Business Forum are clean not underground.

Like an underground bank? Yeah that may never happen. It would be hard enough to just mechanically create an 'Underground Bank' in game, as well as the fact that you need to spend your own money too, which means someone else's money that you're holding onto, may be spent, and you'll probably get snitched on, or killed. There is an NPC bank for a reason.