Sign in to follow this  
Jolly_Jess

Jolly Jess' Thread of Many Questions

I have a couple of questions that didn't get answered (or asked) on the twitch stream.  Thought I'd try to keep all of my questions to one thread to keep the forums clean, and will continue to update with more questions as I have them... But to the list!

• Seasons - Will there be seasonal changes to the game?  Like, leaves turning colors in Autumn or snow in Winter, or holiday event decorations?
  • Art - I haven't delved much into looking at how art is done.  Can we upload an image?  Is it like MS paint?  Can tablets be integrated to draw/paint?
  • Phone Art - Can we use said art ^ to create custom phone cases?
  • Cross-Communication - Will there be a way to communicate with people on our friend's lists via the phone or internet while they are on another server?
  • Mini Games - Will there be mini games within the game such as an arcade or sports events?

11 minutes ago, Jolly_Jess said:

I have a couple of questions that didn't get answered (or asked) on the twitch stream.  Thought I'd try to keep all of my questions to one thread to keep the forums clean, and will continue to update with more questions as I have them... But to the list!

• Seasons - Will there be seasonal changes to the game?  Like, leaves turning colors in Autumn or snow in Winter, or holiday event decorations?
  • Art - I haven't delved much into looking at how art is done.  Can we upload an image?  Is it like MS paint?  Can tablets be integrated to draw/paint?
  • Phone Art - Can we use said art ^ to create custom phone cases?
  • Cross-Communication - Will there be a way to communicate with people on our friend's lists via the phone or internet while they are on another server?
  • Mini Games - Will there be mini games within the game such as an arcade or sports events?

1. Seasons, there won't be seasons like Summer, Winter, Spring or Autumn but there will be Holiday seasons like Christmas and 4th July, Easter etc. and other celebrations from around the world.

2. No uploading/ importing/ exporting or downloading an image into or out the game. Drawing pads may work but nothing is confirmed or has been tested I believe.

3. No, I do not believe that this will be a thing. All phone cases are likely pre-made as was shown (Different styles) in yesterdays stream.

4. Your friends list will be via your "Phone contacts" and so you have to add said person on your phones contact list but no cross server communication.

5. Arcades are confirmed, sport events would have to be player set up/ organised as sports are an extra type thing and not a paid thing. There will be such things like Chess that you can play too.

• Like 1