Sign in to follow this  
Eviana

Weather/Climate?

I'm not sure if this is already a thing in Identity, but will there be such a thing as rain? Or natural disasters and such? I feel like it'll give the game an interested touch, maybe.

4 hours ago, Eviana said:

I'm not sure if this is already a thing in Identity, but will there be such a thing as rain? Or natural disasters and such? I feel like it'll give the game an interested touch, maybe.

Hey there,

There will be rain and thunderstorms likely but no snow falling. Also they have wanted to add natural disasters but are not sure how they will do them, while they also won't be in the game before full release of the game but after in one of the updates if they figure out how to do them.

Regards,

LuckyDuck.

QUESTION 13: WILL THERE BE DYNAMIC WEATHER IN THE GAME? IF SO, WHAT TYPES OF WEATHER? (CLOUDY, RAINY, SNOW, THUNDERSTORMS, ETC.) (QUESTION ASKED BY „NEO“ AND „MELGORE“)

Motown: There is a limited dynamic weather system in Identity that ranges from cloudy to light, or heavy rain. There are no seasons in Identity so it is unlikely that snow fall will be included with this system, although there is snow in specific locations on the map at high altitudes.

I just wanted to add this answer directly from motown in a Q&A

Source: https://secondidentity.net/wcf/index.php?article/22-english-identity-developer-q-a-with-motown/

On 6/27/2017 at 1:06 AM, Eviana said:

I was just about to post a topic about this. (I actually used the search bar, and it worked!) I kinda hope they figure the natural disaster thing out. It would be pretty neat to see tornadoes or floods enter the system. I'm a little disappointed about the lack of snow. It would have been fun to have a heavy snowfall and then to have to have city workers come out and plow the roads or repair power lines so that people could get to work. Just wishful thinking :)