cheech

[FORUM] Special Titles and color for members with beta access / supporters or just donators

Hey,

I think this would be a very nice gesture for all of us who supported this great project financially. Some instant "reward", which brings at the same time no disadvantage for users who didn't get involved financially. What do you guys think of this? It's pretty common in other projects like this.

• Like 1

Hey there,

This type of thing will likely come when the forum has it's makeover which is due soon. I am certain that you will get your backer Tag to show off what you have pledged. 

- LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

will get your backer Tag to show off what you have pledged.

That's nice to hear and thanks for the quick answer, but I would suggest not to show what and how much who has pledged and instead make a single rank for everyone who did. I think this would be the fairest way, for some people are $5 much, for over people are $100 like peanuts. My point is that the sacrifice could be for both hypothetical pledgers the same.

Edited by cheech

17 minutes ago, cheech said:

That's nice to hear and thanks for the quick answer, but I would suggest not to show what and how much who has pledged and instead make a single rank for everyone who did. I think this would be the fairest way, for some people are $5 much, for over people are $100 like peanuts. My point is that the sacrifice could be for both hypothetical pledgers the same.

The way they are likely going to be doing it is by "pledge" rank names. I cannot be sure of this but it is likely that as that is usually what developers do for it's early backers.