ZombieShock

Greetings!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a Happy New Year.

I am formally known as ZombieShock, I backed this game on Kick Starter when it was first released because I saw a ton of potential. I can't begin to explain the excitement I have towards this game, and it without a doubt will consume a lot of my free time once it reaches a more finished state. I used to partake on the old site quite a bit, but seeing as the game needed time to not only get the foundations laid out, but a lot of concepts fleshed out a bit more, I stepped away from the site and forums for a bit.

Fast forwarding, were 55% complete with the Town Square Module and a new site has already sprung up. Seeing as I had to remake my Forum account, I figured its as good as time as any to see how the community is doing and where were headed. Glad to see your all as amazing and funny as before. Also very pleased with the interaction between the community and the team. It really signifies what I am looking forward to the most, interactions and engagements. 

I hope to see you all around the forums as we share thoughts, concerns, and are having a good time. I used to throw a lot of ideas around on the old site and really liked to see peoples thoughts on the suggestions so I will continue to do that here. Seeing as the newer site has been up for a decent portion of time, I will try not to cover things that already have been suggested (unless adding something to a previously made post) or things that have already been touched on by the devs.

Thank you for taking the time to read my intro,

Catch ya around the forums ;{)