kriller509

Different rusted cars

You guys (as far as I'm aware) haven't really specified how the 'starter car' system is going to work. You say rusted car, but I'd like to expand on that. For the sake of not wanting to see everyone driving the exact same car on the road everywhere, would it be possible for you guys to assign a random texture to cars? Not necessarily give everyone a different rusted car, but I would hope that you'd at least make so they didn't all look exactly the same, even a different color would do it for me.

7 hours ago, kriller509 said:

You guys (as far as I'm aware) haven't really specified how the 'starter car' system is going to work. You say rusted car, but I'd like to expand on that. For the sake of not wanting to see everyone driving the exact same car on the road everywhere, would it be possible for you guys to assign a random texture to cars? Not necessarily give everyone a different rusted car, but I would hope that you'd at least make so they didn't all look exactly the same, even a different color would do it for me.

Hey there, @kriller509 

I believe that the rusted car or for any matter any of the vehicles have not been talked a lot about and well I think it probably because they have not decided on if there will be variations of the vehicles or just because they will be working on them last. 

I very much hope so that all the cars are not all exactly the same and we should be able to pick a colour.

Great Idea, although maybe ask the question "Will there be variations of the pledge vehicles e.g. different colours or will they all be the same". 

You can ask on the stream tonight 4pm till - 5pm EST and 9pm - 10pm GMT

Anyways have a great day.

LuckyDuck.

10 hours ago, kriller509 said:

Ustedes (por lo que yo sepa) en realidad no ha especificado cómo el sistema de 'coche de arranque' va a funcionar. Usted dice chasis de coches oxidados, pero me gustaría ampliar sobre eso. En aras de no querer ver a todos conduciendo el exacto mismo coche en la carretera en todas partes, ¿sería posible para ustedes para asignar una textura aleatoria a los coches? No necesariamente dar a todos un coche oxidado diferente, pero espero que te gustaría hacer al menos por lo que no todos se ven exactamente igual, incluso un color diferente lo haría por mí.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hola, @ kriller509 

Creo que el coche oxidado o para cualquier asunto cualquiera de los vehículos no se han hablado mucho de y bien creo que es probablemente debido a que no han decidido si habrá variaciones de los vehículos o simplemente porque estarán trabajando en ellos último. 

Tengo grandes esperanzas para que todos los coches no son exactamente los mismos y que deben ser capaces de elegir un color.

Gran idea, aunque quizás la pregunta "¿Habrá variaciones de los vehículos de prenda, por ejemplo, diferentes colores o van a ser todos iguales". 

Puede preguntar en la corriente de esta noche hasta 16:00 - 17:00 EST y 21:00-22:00 GMT

De todas formas tener un gran día.

Pato suertudo.

Here you have a video where you can see how they edit the car

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, torquier said:

Yeah, actually I forgot about this.

7 hours ago, torquier said:

That video doesn't really matter because all of those things used in the customization are purchased from stores, I think cars should naturally without purchase just start off with different variations (purely cosmetic ones of course)