Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFoxGaming

Animals/Pets

Is it possible for Wild Animals and pet to be added if they already haven't. e.g.  you can buy a Dog that you can leash up and it will walk with the person. Maybe even a Dog Park you can let them lose in and they won't leave the area?  It would be real interesting to see Animals as a thing, especially if different breeds are added. So you could adopt something as small as a Chihuahua or as big as a Malamute which would obviously cost more than a Chihauhau.

I could see this working if done right using something like Commands. e.g. You buy a Dog from a pound that randomly resets on a day/week basis with different dogs, You get a pamphlet that lets you use Commands for the Dog. The randomized dogs could also have randomized Commands, So one dog might know how to sit and another might know how to Fetch.

This might be asking a bit much though, Would be interesting to see though.

Wild animals are already a thing. Pets will be confined to your apartment/ home at first but they will try allow for the pets to follow you outdoors at a later point.

Alright, I'm still new so I don't know too much that has already been confirmed. I plan on Pre-Ordering one of the packs this week. :D ty for the answer.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SpiritFoxGaming said:

Alright, I'm still new so I don't know too much that has already been confirmed. I plan on Pre-Ordering one of the packs this week. :D ty for the answer.

Check out the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.