Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tbone said:

Do you think being 45 years old is too old to be playing this?

You are never too old to game, the only issue is that usually the older you get, more obstacules are on the way of your free time :^)

• Like 2

i saw an interview - a grandpa (85) played CounterStrike Source and laught at the poor gaming skills of the young teens :D
you are just as old as you feel yourself

• Like 1

I'm no young pup myself. I very much enjoy the RP elements of games as well as some action here and there. This game should have plenty for young and old alike to enjoy. I am greatly looking forward to it :)  (by young, I mean the 18+ its supposed to be rated for of course)

Pfft. Come on, you're level 45. You should know better than to label your level as an age. :)

Level 34, myself. And I think it'll be great for everyone of all ages and walks of life to participate in this game. Not only will it bring a few generations together into one game community, it'll open doors for communication that are rarely possible in other games. Example: I like that we'll all be able to share and create content with one another, for one another, etc. On the flip-side, let's hope to Cthulu that the game isn't overrun with trolls and becomes an Arma-like environment that isn't fun for anyone, given how there will indeed be different age groups in the game. Eager to see how all of this plays out! 

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:20 PM, BulletProofLipstick said:

Pfft. Come on, you're level 45. You should know better than to label your level as an age. :)

Level 34, myself. And I think it'll be great for everyone of all ages and walks of life to participate in this game. Not only will it bring a few generations together into one game community, it'll open doors for communication that are rarely possible in other games. Example: I like that we'll all be able to share and create content with one another, for one another, etc. On the flip-side, let's hope to Cthulu that the game isn't overrun with trolls and becomes an Arma-like environment that isn't fun for anyone, given how there will indeed be different age groups in the game. Eager to see how all of this plays out! 

I approve of your level system as opposed to age.  Glad to see someone else uses it lol.  I'm only level 40 here so I too wonder how the lower levels are going to play on the server.

• Like 1