Flerkah

Occupations

I'm not sure if the games job system is like Garry's mod where you have to select a job to role play it or whether you just put on cloths to be the job. Can people impersonate jobs such as being a officer or anything along those lines. Also can people create their own jobs such as killing for hire, breaking in to a house for someone and so on. Also on a side note, will there be knifes and other melee weapons in the game?

5 minutes ago, Flerkah said:

I'm not sure if the games job system is like Garry's mod where you have to select a job to role play it or whether you just put on cloths to be the job. Can people impersonate jobs such as being a officer or anything along those lines. Also can people create their own jobs such as killing for hire, breaking in to a house for someone and so on. Also on a side note, will there be knifes and other melee weapons in the game?

Hey there,

Can I refer you to the 2 FAQ's as some or more questions you may have could be already answered there for you. (You can click the links in my signature for them.)

No, the jobs will not be like "Garry's Mod(Specifically darkrp you refer to)". You cannot impersonate an officer and cannot break into homes (Houses and apartments). You can make an organisation yes and well I am sure there is not a mechanic for it to be specific for killing people, however there could be something in the game. Yes there will be melee weapons, please refer to other sources of information like the Q&A's, Dev Blogs and the official videos on the game itself.

You can find a lot of information out there and on these forums and if you have a question which you cannot find an answer too then please ask in the Q&A section of the forums.

Best regards,

James.

• Like 2