Disclaimer: This maybe not the most popular opinion in the forum, but I have to say it.

I see a lot of requests and suggestions by the player. What should be implemented what system, etc. I think that the main focus of the developers are just to get the initial game design ready so that it's ready to play. Optimize it, and add on the suggested features by the players. In my honest opinion, it seems like the developers already have a lot in their plates. I wouldn't promise/mention anything about new features that were originally were not there e.g "yeah we'll definitely have that in the game in the future". Because if you don't, people will nag the developers for it and it wouldn't be good. Developers work can't be rushed, I'm not saying that they are not able to do all the features requested. I'm just saying that they already have a lot in their plates, don't expect too much because you will ended up having a game that is rushed rather than a well optimized one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, valetta said:

Disclaimer: This maybe not the most popular opinion in the forum, but I have to say it.

I see a lot of requests and suggestions by the player. What should be implemented what system, etc. I think that the main focus of the developers are just to get the initial game design ready so that it's ready to play. Optimize it, and add on the suggested features by the players. In my honest opinion, it seems like the developers already have a lot in their plates. I wouldn't promise/mention anything about new features that were originally were not there e.g "yeah we'll definitely have that in the game in the future". Because if you don't, people will nag the developers for it and it wouldn't be good. Developers work can't be rushed, I'm not saying that they are not able to do all the features requested. I'm just saying that they already have a lot in their plates, don't expect too much because you will ended up having a game that is rushed rather than a well optimized one.

Hello there sir, may.. may I interrupt you for a second.

Thank you for your time.

Hey, stop interrupting me please and let me finish.

Now before you start thinking, hey this guy is crazy he's talking to himself on an internet post well.

I'm talking to you, everyone that is reading this post.

I would like you to think of a number between 1-10, think it in your head.

If you're thinking 11 shame on you, I knew your number was 6 and now you're thinking "WOAH, how did he guess that"

Anyways, back to the topic.

I completely agree with the post above.

• Like 1