Question

Hey Guys,

Will the game be REALLY demanding on PC's, eg, Do we have any requirements yet and what are they? Is it a ULTIMATE demanding game or what?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, dukeofwellington86 said:

Hey Guys,

Will the game be REALLY demanding on PC's, eg, Do we have any requirements yet and what are they? Is it a ULTIMATE demanding game or what?

Thanks.

We have no clue the exact recommended requirements, but most say that if you can run games such as; GTA V, Arma 3, and any game that has around the same graphical demand, that you will be able to easily run the game.

Hope I was of help,
~ SummitsEdge

PS. // This question has been asked... like hundreds of times. Next time, before posting please attempt to search through the forum for your question -- we don't want to flood the forums. Have a great day! :)

Sorry, I heard about the game 5 minutes ago.

I have 

i5 7300hq

10 RAM

GTX 1050M 

Think I could run it on Low-Medium? (Guess?)

7 minutes ago, dukeofwellington86 said:

Sorry, I heard about the game 5 minutes ago.

I have 

i5 7300hq

10 RAM

GTX 1050M 

Think I could run it on Low-Medium? (Guess?)

From what I know personally, the i5 7300hq can clock anywhere from 2.5-3.5 GHz and the GTX 1050M is a relatively decent card that can run GTA at high settings. I'm not sure if you're completely computer savvy, but RAM is more of... I guess... how many applications you can have open and how much the game can store. RAM is a temporary storage for your computer, sometimes permanent if you are speaking of boot devices (Windows OS). I believe you should honestly be able to play the game easily at a High/Medium mixed setting. 

My current computer specs are;

- Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, i5 6400 2.7GHz, with 16GB of DDR4 RAM. 

From my perspective, your computer specs and mine are very similar asside from a few GB of RAM and a few decimal GHz. You should easily be able to run the game. 

Aside to the reposting in forums, if you just found the game -- I suppose that's understandable. I hope you enjoy your time on the community forums and learn more about the game! I've been following it since Mid-2016 and am extremely excited. You're lucky haha, you found it closer to release and won't have to wait as long ;)

Hope I was of help,

~ SummitsEdge

4 minutes ago, dukeofwellington86 said:

Thanks a lot, Really helped me!

Always happy to assist, if you need any other questions answered, feel free to PM me and I will try to answer them or direct you to a thread that might help!