Sign in to follow this  
TheInceptionist

Trolls?

How do the Devs intend to keep trolls from destroying the "laws" of the game.

I mean not having someone run around shooting innocent bystanders and other players just to be funny.

How will they control players so they play by the intended gameplay?

What if someone just wants to block traffic with their semi? Do we arrest and move their truck?

Some clarification may help since I'm new to the forum.

1 hour ago, TheInceptionist said:

How do the Devs intend to keep trolls from destroying the "laws" of the game.

I mean not having someone run around shooting innocent bystanders and other players just to be funny.

What if someone just wants to block traffic with their semi? Do we arrest and move their truck?

Some clarification may help since I'm new to the forum.

From the knowledge I have, I've been assured that they have a very good way of stopping trolls. As you've mentioned, in RP terms is called "RDM". The developers have assured us that there will be punishments that will keep players from WANTING to do this. We're completely unsure of what these punishments are at the moment, but on games release... I'm sure SOMEONE will find out what if is, if you catch my drift ;)

Hope I was of help,
~ SummitsEdge

PS. // This question has been asked many times, next time before posting please attempt to search the forums for a previous thread that answers your question. We don't want to flood the forums! Have a great day :)!

2 hours ago, SummitsEdge said:

From the knowledge I have, I've been assured that they have a very good way of stopping trolls. As you've mentioned, in RP terms is called "RDM". The developers have assured us that there will be punishments that will keep players from WANTING to do this. We're completely unsure of what these punishments are at the moment, but on games release... I'm sure SOMEONE will find out what if is, if you catch my drift ;)

Hope I was of help,
~ SummitsEdge

PS. // This question has been asked many times, next time before posting please attempt to search the forums for a previous thread that answers your question. We don't want to flood the forums! Have a great day :)!

There is no such rules in the official servers!!! "RDM" doesn't exist as something in those ones, however in private servers they can...

The Official servers will have a system which is known as the "Stress System", this is the system which will prevent players killing excessively.

3 hours ago, TheInceptionist said:

Hey, the way this will work is the official servers will be more of a casual RP setting and not extremely strict etc.

3 hours ago, TheInceptionist said:

The truck would be flagged for a ticket and will be also flagged as a vehicle that can be towed away. The police will also likely be able to arrest possibly but then again you can report and the devs could just remove the vehicle from play temporary until retrieved again.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is no such rules in the official servers!!! "RDM" doesn't exist as something in those ones, however in private servers they can...

The Official servers will have a system which is known as the "Stress System", this is the system which will prevent players killing excessively.

Ah sorry, I got the impression that this would be taken like Gmod servers in that these would be a "bad thing".

8 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

Ah sorry, I got the impression that this would be taken like Gmod servers in that these would be a "bad thing".

Yeah RDM will be a rule in private servers but those rules won't exist on official public ones.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yeah RDM will be a rule in private servers but those rules won't exist on official public ones.

Ah okay, thank you for the correction. Don't wanna be spreading false information !

• Like 1