Sign in to follow this  
MusicMan

MUSIC?

Do we have any job that is related to music? Like singer, bands or something that is related to music. I am really interested to be a singer in the game or be a part of a band. from South east asia here thanks for reply guys

13 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Do we have any job that is related to music? Like singer, bands or something that is related to music. I am really interested to be a singer in the game or be a part of a band. from South east asia here thanks for reply guys

It won't be a job, as it is an extra and so it is up to the player to charge etc to receive money for playing or singing. 

13 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

It won't be a job, as it is an extra and so it is up to the player to charge etc to receive money for playing or singing. 

Can you be a famous singer in this game? Like doing concerts? Something like that

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Can you be a famous singer in this game? Like doing concerts? Something like that

If you want to be famous, then you have to make yourself known in Identity! There is a concert hall you can also hire out and change the theme on!

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

If you want to be famous, then you have to make yourself known in Identity! There is a concert hall you can also hire out and change the theme on!

In the game or in the forums? BTW do we have a sea server here?

5 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

In the game or in the forums? BTW do we have a sea server here?

In the game, you have to make yourself known!

A sea server? I don't believe they will get a server in a region which won't be popular. They will likely cater to Australia, Europe, and the US but I could be wrong to not say they might cater to Asia and other regions too. 

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

In the game, you have to make yourself known!

A sea server? I don't believe they will get a server in a region which won't be popular. They will likely cater to Australia, Europe, and the US but I could be wrong to not say they might cater to Asia and other regions too. 

Maybe we can play on a australian server but the main problem is the laggggggg

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Maybe we can play on a australian server but the main problem is the laggggggg

I am sure you will be fine on a Australian server if you have good internet.

4 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I am sure you will be fine on a Australian server if you have good internet.

Oh man, the internet here in Philippines is like 16mbps. How can you be happy with that?