SummitsEdge

TWITCH LIVE: Gaming Hours!

Hi, I'd like to start off this post by directing you to the IdentityRPG Twitch. (https://www.twitch.tv/identityrpg)

If you look at the most recent announcements, Motown speaks about a new "Gaming Hours" event that will occur on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I was just going to direct attention to this broadcast so that members who already know will recognize the new schedule, and members who've yet to discover this can learn more about the game and it's development. Below is the exact announcement written by Motown.

" Gaming Hour will now be on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday @ 4:00 PM EST to 5:00 PM EST. Monday's and Friday's Gaming Hours will be spent hard at work on Identity, as we get closer to Town Square release! "

EoyT5js.png

I highly hope that this post was helpful. Thanks for reading!
~ SummitsEdge // Identity Follower

PS. // I was suggested to link their Twitter along with this post for any members that would like additional information or would like their questions potentially answered. Link provided here: https://twitter.com/Identityrpg

Edited by SummitsEdge
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ac66989 said:

Really nice info Summitsedge :)
gets me really hyped

Glad to be of service!

If anyone would like to see anything added to the post, please feel free to comment your suggestions.

5 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Will they be live streaming TS module?

I'm not quite sure... from what I've taken from the Twitch announcement... this was already a thing? They're just changing the times and dates. My friend and I speculated this is what will be happening, but currently I'm unsure. It'll just be a few more hours until you and I can figure out for sure though!

• Like 1