Sign in to follow this  
Kellog

Blue Suits

Hello

I've been coming up with an idea that I've seen and wanting to try it out on Identity whenever it does come out. I've recruited about 8 other people off the forums and other gaming communities to come join me on the forums and pledge. It's not a very unique idea but if roleplayed properly can be the coolest RP you'll ever see if witnessed. I'm going to try to make the Blue Suits which is practically a Mob. I'm hoping a car will be in the game that looks a bit like the Rolls Royce Phantom (which is a sick car) so that we can roll around in it. Pretty much were gonna be trying to make as much money as we possibly can whilst having fun. I'll try to look for a block of homes we can just patrol and fuck with if someone comes near us.

I've witnessed plenty of this RP on NoPixel a Arma 3 community and have been part of it and it. It's a total different RP and is amazing. I saw some dude I was talking to yell at his Lambo because he drove up on the sidewalk to "Learn to drive idiot!" and then 3-4 more other cars come around the corner right after that. They all pull up and stop in front of him and 12ish guys jump out and the Mob Boss start's asking him what he say's. The guy is asking for forgiveness and at the end is like " Do you forgive me?" all he says is no and everyone guns him down and they all jump back into their cars and drive away. It was honestly my best RP moment just witnessing that and sent chills down my spine lol. Were currently playing on NoPixel and Project Life about 6-7 of us consistently and having a blast. Were gonna try to bring something like this over and any ideas would be appreciated.

• Like 2

Thanks to the two individuals wanting to join us and gave us some ideas, but were not really looking for anyone thanks though.

Cool idea of the suits, But maybe you should wait to post this until you are recruiting? 

Thanks for the post!

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 10:21 AM, Kellog said:

any ideas would be appreciated.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's why I posted it stop being salty.

Edited by Kellog