Sign in to follow this  
Emiellio11

Advertising

Im sorry I have to do this on town square but I think it is starting to become a problem the advertising i have reported already 20 advets but they keep coming it is screwing the forums do something it is like a bot and it is very annoying and making the forums not better. 

10 hours ago, Emiellio11 said:

Im sorry I have to do this on town square but I think it is starting to become a problem the advertising i have reported already 20 advets but they keep coming it is screwing the forums do something it is like a bot and it is very annoying and making the forums not better. 

We as the Moderators try our best to clear them ASAP, and I think most community members will actually say we remove them quickly but however I sleep when more Bots join the forum/ post here and so do other Moderators.

We cannot do it 24/7 as we have stuff going on in life and could be busy a such. Please consider how much we do already and know we are not super humans.

Thank you for the help as it is much appreciated and would love you to continue helping like you are. Also we as Moderators can clear those posts quicker when the posts get reported.

Thank you again for the help in keeping the forum free of bots, we cannot do our job as quick as we do with out the communities help.

• Like 1

Thank you for tour reply. I think you and the other moderators are doing a great job. I know you arent super humans, I needed Some info. But now I know that you are doing the best u Can. and i keep reporting the adverts keep it up moderators!!! :) 

• Like 1