Sign in to follow this  
Ryan0714

Clarification on what can be done in Town Square Module

I have been reading around, watching videos, and debating on pledging early  just as many of you have. My question however is some say that jobs and making money will not be available yet during the town square module, while others have said that it will be. Just looking for some clarification or insight. I understand that we will be able to do all the social type stuff, but can I get a job and make some money and try to find out the best ways to do so? If not then what exactly is the point to buying early other than saving money at the discounted price? Thanks for all the information that you can provide. 

9 minutes ago, Ryan0714 said:

I have been reading around, watching videos, and debating on pledging early  just as many of you have. My question however is some say that jobs and making money will not be available yet during the town square module, while others have said that it will be. Just looking for some clarification or insight. I understand that we will be able to do all the social type stuff, but can I get a job and make some money and try to find out the best ways to do so? If not then what exactly is the point to buying early other than saving money at the discounted price? Thanks for all the information that you can provide. 

The first module is only a social module and no jobs will be available in it. This module is so that the backers can try out different social things while they wait and also maybe meet new players and have a laugh for instance singing on the karaoke stage with friends, watch things together in the cinema. Trying the customisation's for the apartments. Painting, writing a book etc. Here is a link with more details as I may have got some examples wrong. http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/ 

The point of early access is so you can enjoy some parts of the game while you wait. After the Social module, shortly or soon after there will be the S.W.A.T. module and then lastly the racing module. Beta is where we will get the first chance of a job likely.

• Like 4