Sign in to follow this  
Rumpelstiltskin

New To Politics

There's not much to say, I like politics and I want to be involved. Identity looks fun and i guess ill try it out...hopefully it'll be out soon.

Welcome to Identity! Hopefully, you'll stay out of trouble. ;) And have fun!

13 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Welcome to Identity! Hopefully, you'll stay out of trouble. ;) And have fun!

Lucious is kinda my Idol so I plan to live as he lives, only without the crime and jail time. Lol, you're a good Special Agent. I wish he didn't have to go away though. 

Thanks for the welcome though, and yes I'll stay out of trouble.:)

5 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

I wish he didn't have to go away though. 

Unfortunately, we can't always get our wish. He'll be back in no time though. Hopefully, he'll do a much better job of staying out of trouble next time.

6 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Unfortunately, we can't always get our wish. He'll be back in no time though. Hopefully, he'll do a much better job of staying out of trouble next time.

I'm 200% certain he will, I don't know if you've read his tale, but you should look into his past, the past before Identity.

42 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

I'm 200% certain he will, I don't know if you've read his tale, but you should look into his past, the past before Identity.

I have, don't worry.

His past is actually what sparked the investigation to begin with. However, I don't have jurisdiction in L.A., and I certainly don't have any connections or proof over there. So I didn't really have a case till I discovered what he had done here locally.

22 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

I have, don't worry.

His past is actually what sparked the investigation to begin with. However, I don't have jurisdiction in L.A., and I certainly don't have any connections or proof over there. So I didn't really have a case till I discovered what he had done here locally.

I see, Gustavo Fring messed with Lucious' mind real bad! He had everything he could have imagined in LA. 

35 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@Rumpelstiltskin Something my granny used to say; Two wrongs, doesn't make a right.

I'm well aware, as are many...including Lucious! He acted without thinking and he willing paid the price. That's how I know he's a true leader, leading by example. Showing his wrongs etc...LOL YOU AND LUCIOUS WOULD MAKE A GOOD COUPLE! :P