Frooty

The environment will be realistic... I'm impressed!

I've noticed there's so much that is going to be added to this game and there's alot of people that are only playing it for specific parts of the game which adds realism! 

Just like real life, there are people that stick to doing certain things like racing and fashion etc.. 

It's cool to see that, like if I become a criminal and get arrested, and then a few months after that I get arrested again by the same cop it would be cool. It would be like rosco and the duke boys at it again lol.

It will be cool to go down in town and see people sticking to their jobs, to see people progress, say you get up at 7 am every day and are out of the house by 8 and so is your neighbor and you see them driving an old beat up vehicle and then say about a month or two later you see that they have fixed rust on the vehicle and got new wheels with a new paint job.. that to me is a game changer which will add so much life to the game.

• Like 5

You are not required to sleep actually, so people will most likely be out at night rather than going off to bed and wake up at 7. So I'm sorry if I crushed some parts of your dream ;)

(pretty sure there will be some privateservers which requires you to sleep at night tho).

• Like 2

Yeah it should be pretty fun to have a life you never had :D

And if they keep all their promises the game should be beautiful and enjoyable.

Edited by Coffee
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Ubbe said:

You are not required to sleep actually, so people will most likely be out at night rather than going off to bed and wake up at 7. So I'm sorry if I crushed some parts of your dream ;)

(pretty sure there will be some privateservers which requires you to sleep at night tho).

Making it so that you have to sleep at night would kind of ruin the crime some people wants to do at night time.

Also they shouldn't make you have to go to bed, it just doesn't sound reasonable in a game that builds on you making your own story.

• Like 2

Appartments would be very busy of people expanding in life to higher social classes. Hyped for this game though.

Actually can not wait for this game, looking through all FAQ's etc it seems the team are all for realism which for me is fantastic.

i have wanted a game like this for so long, i dont even care how this looks just the way the gameplay came across sold me on this game. Will be playing right from the start and hope this is a game i will be playing in years to come due to the realism (unlike other games i end up playng for a month then get bored then go back to every now and then for a half hour session). 

also the graphics will be nice i have i3 6100 and gtx 750 ti and im going to run it on medium but i hope it still looks then amazing!!!