Hey guys i was just wondering about the nightlife experience that one can have. Would it be a good idea if an event is created similar to tomorrowland's events? Or maybe a street full of different type of clubs ( I know that there will be a stripclub but only a stripclub? ). Another idea would be a beach partry or a boat party for one to enjoy him/herself and socializing, drinking and swimming. I hope this was a good idea and wouldn't require too much of your space. 

The developers don't think any suggestion is bad. I do like the idea, and I think that it could be a possibility.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Whitefeather said:

The developers don't think any suggestion is bad. I do like the idea, and I think that it could be a possibility.

Thanks for your support . I really appreciate it :)

I really don't know how they are going to go about adding things. It may be server dependent like maybe a private server will have parties. I don't think anybody knows except for the developers so far. They did talk about doing things around the holidays so we can assume there may be holiday themed events/parties.

• Like 1