Sign in to follow this  
ACID

Admin Triggers

i was wondering it would be cool to put some [extra] side effects for private servers for admins to use like the Purge to give them the idea of how scripts will work on the server and im guessing easy thing to do as its kinda same thing we had on asylum and kinda a little easter egg for people that did play the server , ,a fun event Admin triggered all crimes are void for 12 hours :D

Edited by ACID

9 hours ago, ACID said:

i was wondering it would be cool to put some [extra] side effects for private servers for admins to use like the Purge to give them the idea of how scripts will work on the server and im guessing easy thing to do as its kinda same thing we had on asylum and kinda a little easter egg for people that did play the server , ,a fun event Admin triggered all crimes are void for 12 hours :D

There won't be scripting/ modding as it is not planned as of yet, but they possibly in the future.

Also the purge won't be put in the game and it won't be such a thing.

I guess it would be cool as an admin triggered event, but I rather would not have it because it is not a realistic thing to modern US life which is allowed.