Fractal

Server Forums

Instead of servers having to make their own forums, servers should be able to apply for their own forum on these forums. The owners of the server will be able to moderate it and put all of their needed threads like applications for mod, and cop. This would encourage everyone to be active on these forums instead of the community being on a ton of different forums server owners make.

6 hours ago, Fractal said:

Instead of servers having to make their own forums, servers should be able to apply for their own forum on these forums. The owners of the server will be able to moderate it and put all of their needed threads like applications for mod, and cop. This would encourage everyone to be active on these forums instead of the community being on a ton of different forums server owners make.

This idea is good, but it can't happen... e.g. I can't add separate forums and make moderators only be able to moderate on those sections and well I use the same host as this forum. Then again, It might be possible to do, but a lot of hassle for the devs.

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This idea is good, but it can't happen... e.g. I can't add separate forums and make moderators only be able to moderate on those sections and well I use the same host as this forum. Then again, It might be possible to do, but a lot of hassle for the devs.

I don't know about these forums, but on MyBB that was possible. You could make a separate forum group and choose what it does on specific sub forums. To avoid too many requests, there can be some requirements like 1000 unique players before you can get a forum.

• Like 1