Sign in to follow this  
SummitsEdge

"Beta Pass" question.

So I recently was looking at the wording on both the Kickstarter and the shop currently implemented in Identity's website. It says on the Kickstarter that when you purchase the $25+ you receive a "Closed Beta Pass," however, on the Identity website, it says "You will be invited to the first public beta." Does this mean that if I were to purchase on the website instead of Kickstarter I won't be able to access the closed beta? Curious if this is just silly wording or for real?

Thanks --

7 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

So I recently was looking at the wording on both the Kickstarter and the shop currently implemented in Identity's website. It says on the Kickstarter that when you purchase the $25+ you receive a "Closed Beta Pass," however, on the Identity website, it says "You will be invited to the first public beta." Does this mean that if I were to purchase on the website instead of Kickstarter I won't be able to access the closed beta? Curious if this is just silly wording or for real?

Thanks --

Pretty much on the store page it states that on each pledge is the reward beta and extras but only pledges above $30.

If you pledge $30 on the website you will get access to the modules (Alpha) and the Beta after the 3 modules have been released.