BlueScenePanda

Server locations

Where is the game servers located? I'm living in Norway, would my ping be high? Considering i have decent internet of course. 

Most probably Canada, however, I am not sure if Paratus and Motown may be looking at other Datacentres as well. As to ping. I live in the United Kingdom and on Asylum which also are hosted in Canada I get around 90-120ms ping and my internet is a very bad 6mb Down 0.1mb Up. I have no issues with playing at all.

Also if you have any further questions best to ask them here just keeps everything in an easy place to find information

Immigration (Introductions)

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/25-tourism-span-stylefont-size07emqaspan/

Edited by Willc
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueScenePanda said:

Where is the game servers located? I'm living in Norway, would my ping be high? Considering i have decent internet of course. 

If you mean by official servers then I would expect all regions really but that is one possibility. However the module servers might be only located in the US or Canada, but I don't think on full release it will just be in those regions.