I think it would be a cool idea to have scars and other disfigurements in the game that you would acquire after you create your character. So say you were attacked by someone with a knife and that cut you down your arm after you have healed and what have you there will be a scar there to tell the tale or say you were in a fire and you got burnt wherever you got burnt would have the blemish after you have been healed. 

Now of course a lot of players wouldn't want their character to have this kind of deformity, so I think if you wanted to get rid of the disfigurement you could go to the hospital or clinic to have cosmetic surgery which is one way of keeping immersion and not breaking the fourth wall.  

Oh glob no. I'd make a new character after like 1-2 deaths, since you can have multiple characters. xD I'm too much of a skinflint to throw all my savings at constant plastic surgeries and no one wants to see a disfigured stripper covered head to toe in scars!

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

Oh glob no. I'd make a new character after like 1-2 deaths, since you can have multiple characters. xD I'm too much of a skinflint to throw all my savings at constant plastic surgeries and no one wants to see a disfigured stripper covered head to toe in scars!

Lol, maybe have the surgery for free or something or have  "allow scarring" as an option when creating your character 

• Like 1

It as option when your creating a charter sounds like a good idea.

And maybe be able to add pre built scars and such.

I think this effect would be great.

Edited by RevyGuy