Sign in to follow this  
Dylan_Heisner

Car Dealerships

From my current knowledge it appears that car dealerships are all NPC ran. Well that is fine an dandy and prevents many problems that may occur. But with that it sounds a lot like you will have to pay up front with cash essentially.

I believe we could keep the NPC Car Dealers but also allow players to buy cars in *bulk* for a cheaper rate of car/price so players aren't at a disadvantage if they want to have a dealership. Also buying player to player could have many bonuses, such as the ability to finance the car or make payments over time. 

Also I think this adds lots of role play to the whole idea of purchasing a car where you actually sit down with the dealer and discuss what car you want and all that good mess that comes with buying a vehicle.

• Like 2

On 16/03/2017 at 4:08 AM, Dylan_Heisner said:

From my current knowledge it appears that car dealerships are all NPC ran. Well that is fine an dandy and prevents many problems that may occur. But with that it sounds a lot like you will have to pay up front with cash essentially.

I believe we could keep the NPC Car Dealers but also allow players to buy cars in *bulk* for a cheaper rate of car/price so players aren't at a disadvantage if they want to have a dealership. Also buying player to player could have many bonuses, such as the ability to finance the car or make payments over time. 

Also I think this adds lots of role play to the whole idea of purchasing a car where you actually sit down with the dealer and discuss what car you want and all that good mess that comes with buying a vehicle.

Great idea ,or what about having the ability to buy second hand shit boxes and do them up for example panel & Paint ,Interior ect.and sell them for profit ?

• Like 1

In my opinion, the entire game's design should provide citizens with the ability to purchase ANY commodity or service for a discounted price as long as the purchase exceeds an X amount of the company's commodity or service.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2017 at 4:45 AM, phindar said:

Great idea ,or what about having the ability to buy second hand shit boxes and do them up for example panel & Paint ,Interior ect.and sell them for profit ?

That is also a great idea!