pakoostyle

Ideal payment

Hello admins,

I dont know if this is a suggestion or i can already find a way to buy a passport.

My question was... i cant buy a passport with this account because i dont have paypal (creditcard?)... in europe we use ideal.... is there a way to pay with ideal ? or is this being worked on before the beta release ?

No, it's just through Paypal or debit/credit card for now. However, even if you don't have a credit card, you could use a prepaid bank/gift card and pay with that through Paypal. So instead of linking a credit card with your Paypal account, you just put in a prepaid bank card, like a Visa card for example. I'm pretty sure you could just put in a prepaid bank card without Paypal too. This post might help you out a little! I haven't done it myself, but apparently, you can do that! 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 1

On Monday, March 06, 2017 at 3:35 AM, pakoostyle said:

Hello admins,

I dont know if this is a suggestion or i can already find a way to buy a passport.

My question was... i cant buy a passport with this account because i dont have paypal (creditcard?)... in europe we use ideal.... is there a way to pay with ideal ? or is this being worked on before the beta release ?

Well i live in europa too and many people here use paypal too its worldwide like i do use it. just register its safe and free i would recommend it because many sites use paypal as a payment service.

On 06/03/2017 at 2:35 AM, pakoostyle said:

Hello admins,

You don't need a paypal account to pay, you just pay by the second option which don't require sign in.