Sign in to follow this  
Nikita

Hello from the UK!

Hello fellow gamers and fellow developers <3 

My partner and I are gamers and we were watching YouTube videos and came across this game! We are so excited as we've both dreamed and spoke about a game like this previously! 

Background about myself: Parents are gamers too! So I was raised in a very game-based environment, I studied games development then I became a brand ambassador, I have a few pageant titles as well, which is pretty cool (if I do say so myself) Not working right now as I have surgery coming up, super excited to get better! Currently, replaying the Mass Effect trilogy, getting ready for Andromeda! My surgery and recovery time is being used wisely, as you can tell.

My favourite colour is pink, I love cats, I love cosplay, I love anime, my lucky number is 8, I love hot chocolate, I love drawing! I love most things to be honest!

I can't wait to get to know everyone and make new in-game friends and start an epic virtual career, hopefully open a store!

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Hope you like what you see and don't mind the wait :) 

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!