ShadowSuperior

Question on 1st Module

So, I just bought my passport a few days ago and I have a question. I do apologize if this has been asked recently. Have there been any updates as to the release of the 1st module that was maybe on a podcast or something that I didn't hear or see? I've noticed that it's been at 76% for some time now and I'm just wondering how soon that number may move.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ShadowSuperior said:

So, I just bought my passport a few days ago and I have a question. I do apologize if this has been asked recently. Have there been any updates as to the release of the 1st module that was maybe on a podcast or something that I didn't hear or see? I've noticed that it's been at 76% for some time now and I'm just wondering how soon that number may move.

Thanks in advance.

You are correct that the game progress hasn't moved in a while however this is mainly down to the fact that the team working on the game are very small.

Regarding informative podcasts, you can just search youtube or similar platforms as they will have all published content on there.

Hope this helps. :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ShadowSuperior said:

Thanks in advance.

they will ubdate the % when they move to a mile stone so they wont make it 77%, 78% etc. next time they will make it 86% 

• Like 1

Yeah. That is all understood. I was just wondering how soon any of this would happen and if there had been talks of it. I think, by your responses, my answer is "No, there have been no updates". 

I don't really care about 86%. I want to know when it will say 100%..haha

Thanks for your time.

5 minutes ago, ShadowSuperior said:

WHAT???? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

I'm aware..haha....I already bought it.

The answer is not specifically known, we can only say soon and well Q1 is when it is due to release if not delayed. Q1 ends after march and so expect it by the end of march, also the progress ar is manually updated when the devs feel that they have hit a milestone of work/ progress. The devs will also make an announcement before the release of the module which most game devs do that at least 1 week before the release. Also they will most likely feature the next game-play "gun customisation" mechanics also before the module release.

• Like 1