Sign in to follow this  
Mentality

In cuffs vs. in a hospital gurney

I propose that the recovery time while in the hospital take a little while longer than time in prison. That would be an incentive for players to consider should they decide whether they should allow themselves to be brought in or decide to try their chances firing on police. If they both had the same cooldown time, players would most likely always want to fire at police, and crime would be out of control. We need a small reward for those who would be willing to come quietly.

I propose that the prison time be greater, cause firing at police is unacceptable. But the hospital can be the host for those that got injured by hunting animals or transit accident, or victim of crimes or something else.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trustvainer said:

I propose that the prison time be greater, cause firing at police is unacceptable. But the hospital can be the host for those that got injured by hunting animals or transit accident, or victim of crimes or something else.

I like your idea better. Let's go with that.

I think there should be a way too give a higher jail time according to the crime commited, for example maybe a ui for the arresting officer with a list of crimes and  the appropriate jail time for the crime next to it.

EDIT: or maybe I should say the judge chooses the appropriate time If there are judges.

Edited by FuqFace
  • Like 1