Sign in to follow this  
Thiago

Players

When a player is shot in the head or any other part of the body, show the bullet mark on the player's body

Edited by Thiago

8 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Quando um jogador é baleado na cabeça ou em qualquer outra parte do corpo, mais uma marca de bala no corpo do jogador

What do you mean? can you translate because Google translation don't make sense/ the point is cut short.

Google Translation

When a player is shot in the head or any other part of the body, another bullet in the player's body

ok, I will have to tell you; you need to search more instead of posting seriously but I will answer.

If your asking what will happen to them.

If you are holding a gun in your right hand and I shot your arm, you would drop your gun...

If you get shot in the head you will obviously go unconscious / die from the wound and in that case you will either wait for a ambulance/ paramedic to arrive or you will respawn at a last bind location you had e.g. apartment/ where you spawned in when joining the server.

If you get shot in the leg you will be restricted with movement e.g. limping and also will be slower at moving.

• Like 1

8 minutos atrás, JamesLuck01 disse:

O que você quer dizer? Você pode traduzir por uma tradução do Google não faz sentido / o ponto é cortado.

Ok eu te digo a voce Você precisa procurar mais em postar seriamente, mas vou responder.

Se você perguntar o que vai acontecer com eles.

Você está segurando uma arma em sua mão direita e eu tiro seu braço, você deixa cair sua arma ...

Se você receber um tiro na cabeça você vai obviamente ir inconsciente / morrer da ferida e do caso, você quer esperar por uma ambulância / paramédico para chegar ou você vai respawn em uma última ligação local que você tinha, por exemplo, apartamento / onde você gerou em Quando Se juntar ao servidor

Se você receber um tiro na perna você será restringido com o movimento, por exemplo, limping e também será mais lento em movimento.

I mean that when a player takes a bullet right in the middle of the face, show the bullet mark on his face, understood

4 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I mean that when a player takes a bullet right in the middle of the face, show the bullet mark on his face, understood

Ah ok, because google translate didn't say anything like that lol and so I assumed on what I answered was something to do with it. I have no clue if that will happen but it would be great if it did because after the body disappears as for performance reasons it will be gone but then again they would have to make all the possible outcomes on the models to maybe do that which will take time and resources not worth using if it is hard to implement but nevertheless a great feature.

13 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ah ok, because google translate didn't say anything like that lol and so I assumed on what I answered was something to do with it. I have no clue if that will happen but it would be great if it did because after the body disappears as for performance reasons it will be gone but then again they would have to make all the possible outcomes on the models to maybe do that which will take time and resources not worth using if it is hard to implement but nevertheless a great feature.

I know few words in English so I use Google tanslator

11 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I know few words in English so I use Google tanslator

Well, no I meant I copied your words (in Portuguese) and put it in google translator and it didn't finish what you wanted to ask. It only said a bit and not the full question but it should auto translate for me now.